When you purchase a custom-built Audi through European Delivery, you
will have the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant spirit of
Audi and its heritage in its home country of Germany.
1. Visit your local Audi dealer and purchase an eligible U.S.-spec Audi model1 of your choice at a discount of up to 5% off the MSRP approximately three to four months prior to your departure to Europe.
2. About two weeks after your order has been placed, you will receive a
Welcome Kit from Audi of America, including your vehicle's expected
build date, a Customer Information Form and Vehicle Tax Agreement for
you to fill out, and information about the drop-off process, insurance
and roadside assistance.2
3. In the meantime, send your completed Customer Information Form, Vehicle
Tax Agreement and a color copy of your valid passport and driver's
license to the European Delivery team.
4. When you wait for your Audi to be built, start planning your trip. Note:
we recommend waiting to finalize your travel and accommodations until
Audi of America sends you confirmation that your vehicle has been built.
5. Arrive at the previously selected Audi Forum in Ingolstadt or Neckarsulm and take delivery of your brand-new Audi.
At the conclusion of your travels, drop off your vehicle at one of the
17 European drop-off locations. You will be reunited with your Audi when
it reaches the U.S., approximately 11 to 13 weeks after you dropped it
off. Your local Audi dealer will contact you when it is ready to be
Questions? If you have any questions, we invite you to use the helpful links below. If you still can't find answers you are looking for, send us an email.